At Consolidated Insurance Brokers, we specialise in getting you 9 Home & Contents Insurance Quotes!

Consolidated Insurance Brokers is your local Brisbane home contents insurance specialist.

Home & Contents insurance covers your most personal assets: your residence and your belongings. Whether you own a house or rent a unit, you need this cover.

On TV and the internet, advertisements usually focus only on price and rarely mention the type and quality of cover they are selling.

Home & Contents Insurance policies fall under two general policy definitions:

  1. Listed or Defined Events – This policy insures a limited range of specific events (e.g. fire, lightning, theft); it is cheaper but far less comprehensive.
  2. Accidental Damage – A broker policy insures you against any accidental loss or damage no matter what the cause.

Many direct insurers offer an optional “At Home Accidental Damage Cover” on listed events policies. Some insurers such as YOUI (PDS–23/05/2016) limit this cover to $5,000.

On the other hand, a broker Accidental Damage policy protects contents not only in your home but anywhere in the world. For instance, someone steals your watch or laptop while on holiday? No problem.

These policies won’t place limitations on valuable items such as hearing aids or jewellery, giving you peace of mind anytime anywhere.

Who Needs Home & Contents Insurance?

Everyone! Whether you own or rent, protecting your assets is essential.

If nothing else, the often overlooked part of Brisbane home contents insurance is that it includes personal liability cover. So if someone injures themselves at your home, it protects you against legal costs and the strain of a lawsuit.

Our Accidental Damage policies will generally extend this liability cover Australia-wide. For example, if you have a BBQ at the local park and accidentally start a fire – it will cover you.

brisbane home contents insurance

How can CIB help?

Your Insurance Broker works for you.  You pay our fee, and the commission we take comes from the premium you pay.  Your CIB invoice lists exactly what we earn; no secret commissions, only full disclosure.

Every year your CIB broker will get an insurance quote from each of our 9 reputable Australian insurers. In addition, it is our job to work with the insurer during the claim process and to pay your claim. We help you understand how your policy works so you get the most out of it.

At CIB we work on your behalf to source a Brisbane home contents insurance policy that protects your home from all risks, including flood damage. Over the years, we’ve built relationships with a panel of 9 preferred home insurers based on trust and great claims experiences. No matter what, we can help you get the right cover for your home.

Do you have an investment property you need to protect? We can help with that too. Ask us about our Landlords Insurance.

For Outstanding Service and Advice, Fast Home & Contents Insurance with quotes from up to 9 local insurance companies, Click “call us” or contact us on the email contact form below.

5.0 167 reviews