At Consolidated Insurance Brokers, we specialise in Business Contents Insurance
Business Contents Insurance protects the physical assets of your business, including the building you work from (if you own it), your fit out (if leasing), and your contents & stock.
Business Contents Insurance will ensure that your property is insured against damage from accidental damage, fire, storm or malicious damage. We can furthermore extend these policies to include flood cover.
Our policies package contents cover with financial protection for a range of events and can cost as little as $50 per month for instance:
- Theft of your contents, stock or money
- Breakdown of critical machinery, electronic equipment or air-conditioners, including spoilage of stock
- Business Liability for personal injury or property damage caused in connection with your business
- Employment Practices Liability to cover against employees claiming unfair or unlawful dismissal
- Cyber Liability Insurance to protect you, your servers or your cloud applications against being hacked or compromised
- Business Interruption which provides financial support if you cannot operate due to property damage or a natural disaster
- Professional Indemnity to cover errors and omissions in your advice or professional services.
How can CIB help?
The types of cover you choose along with the sums insured will determine the premium you pay. We will navigate you through that process and offer advice on the sections relevant to your business.
Above all, we will help balance your needs and your budget, so you end up with enough cover without breaking the bank. Monthly payment options are available to preserve cash flow.
As a member of the Steadfast network, we can help you Get the right cover so you can stay in business no matter what comes your way. In short, we find you the protection you need at the price you want.