At Consolidated Insurance Brokers we specialise in Business Contents Insurance!
Business Contents Insurance protects the physical assets of your business including the building you work from (if you own it,) your fitout (if leasing), and your contents & stock.
We offer your business financial protection for a range of events, such as:
- Damage to your premise, stock or contents
- Breakdown of critical machinery, electronic equipment or air-conditioners
- Theft of your goods or money
- Business Liability for a third party legal claim, should someone be injured or suffer property damages
- Employment Practices Liability to cover you against employees claiming unfair or unlawful dismissal
- Cyber Liability Insurance to protect you and your systems, servers or cloud applications against being hacked or compromised
- Business Interruption cover which provides financial support if you cannot operate due to property damage or a natural disaster
- If you give advice or your clients rely on your professional service then you may need Professional Indemnity Insurance
As a member of the Steadfast network, Consolidated Insurance Brokers can help you Get the right cover for your business, because our Steadfast Business Insurance policies are the best in class. Our policies will keep your business afloat even under challenging circumstances.
Public Liability Insurance will cover you for damage you cause other people and their property.
Business Contents Insurance will ensure that your property is insured against incidents including theft and damage from fire or storm. We can extend these policies to include accidental damage and flood cover.
Most importantly, business insurance only covers property at your specified address, for a mobile tradesman or sales force who carry contents or stock (such as tools), you must purchase General Property Insurance which covers theft & accidental damage anywhere around Australia.