At Consolidated Insurance Brokers, we’re your local Commercial Insurance Broker
Every business owner needs a Commercial Insurance Broker. Why? Well it helps to understand what your broker will do for you.
Here at Consolidated Insurance Brokers, we are a small business with 4 local offices situated around Queensland, NOT a big insurance company. Therefore, your CIB broker will guide you through all the terminology, and steer you away from marketing gimmicks.
Your Commercial Insurance Broker works for you. You pay our fee, and the commission we take comes from the premium you pay. Your CIB invoice lists exactly what we earn; no secret commissions, only full disclosure.
Every year your CIB broker will get an insurance quote from each of our 9 reputable Australian insurers. In addition, it is our job to work with the insurer during the claim process and to pay your claim. We help you understand how your policy works so you get the most out of it.
Insurance companies want you to buy a policy online direct and bypass your broker. For instance, they offer a cheap price and have the same dollar values insured. However, the fine print is different, and the benefits under these direct insurance policies are often inferior.
Do you want the Best Commercial Insurance?
Commercial Insurance is our bread and butter! You have dedicated a lot of time and effort into growing and developing your business, so let CIB help protect it from unexpected events.
As a member of the Steadfast network, we have access to their ‘Best in Market’ Commercial Insurance Policies. We help you Get the right cover so you can stay in business no matter what comes your way. In short, we find you the protection you need at the price you want.
Our policies offer a wide range of insurance covers and financial protection and can cost as little as $50 per month for a range of events, for instance:
- Business Insurance to cover damage to your premises, stock or contents (we can extend this to include flood cover). Theft of your goods or money
- Breakdown of critical machinery, electronic equipment or air-conditioners, including spoilage of stock
- Business Liability for personal injury or property damage caused in connection with your business
- Employment Practices Liability to cover against employees claiming unfair or unlawful dismissal
- Cyber Liability Insurance to protect you, your servers or your cloud applications against being hacked or compromised
- Business Interruption which provides financial support if you cannot operate due to property damage or a natural disaster
- Professional Indemnity Insurance to cover errors and omissions in your advice or professional services
- Commercial Motor Vehicle Insurance which covers a whole range of vehicles and plant from cars to trucks, through to prime movers and agricultural equipment.
How can CIB help?
The types of cover you choose along with the sums insured will determine the premium you pay. In addition, we will navigate you through that process and provide options.
Above all, we will help balance your needs and your budget, so you end up with enough cover without breaking the bank. Monthly payment options are available to preserve cash flow.