Consolidated Insurance Brokers, your local Farm Insurance Brokers
We’re a group of local Farm Insurance Brokers located in the Queensland towns of Bundaberg and Emerald.
Everyone’s farm is different, and you need a unique insurance package to cover the variety of risks on your particular property. Farms are often a combination of:
Domestic assets such as:
- The homestead, and a cottage or workers quarters
- Personal contents
- Private use vehicles or boats
Income-producing business assets such as:
- Farm Buildings such as sheds
- Farm vehicles, plant and equipment
- Stock or crops
A Farm Pack is a combination of different insurances to cover these various farm property assets against a range of risks. Whether you need hobby farm insurance or commercial farm insurance we have a wide range of insurance products to suit.
With farm insurance brokers, you can pick and choose exactly what cover options you would like to insure:
- You can cover your entire rural boundary fenceline, or just a specific limit or “first loss”
- We can cover all vehicles, farm machinery, plant and equipment against breakdown and theft
- You can insure your livestock against major risks such as fire/impact, or key stud stock against more comprehensive risks such as accident, illness or loss in transit
- Importantly, these packages also offer legal liability cover to protect you against lawsuits from anyone injured on your rural property or from your produce.
- Farm Liability Insurance, to cover against personal injury and any product liability associated with the farm.
How can CIB help?
Your Farm Insurance Broker works for you. You pay our fee, and the commission we take comes from the premium you pay. Your CIB invoice lists exactly what we earn; no secret commissions, only full disclosure.
Every year your CIB broker will get an insurance quote from each of our 6 reputable Australian insurers. In addition, it is our job to work with the insurer during the claim process and to pay your claim. We help you understand how your policy works so you get the most out of it.
Every farm owner needs Farm Insurance, this includes non-income producing hobby farms as well as commercial enterprises, and anywhere in between. If you run a farm holiday or host stay, you should definitely speak with a broker to ensure you have appropriate Public Liability Insurance cover for people visiting your property.
In addition, If you own specialist equipment or infrastructure (e.g. glasshouses), we would be happy explain the special risks involved, what is available to protect you from these risks, and what it will cost.
Above all, we will help balance your needs and your budget, so you end up with enough cover without breaking the bank. Monthly payment options are available to preserve cash flow.
In conclusion, As a member of the Steadfast network, we can help you Get the right cover so you can stay in business no matter what comes your way. In short, we find you the protection you need at the price you want.