Home & Contents Insurance QLD

At Consolidated Insurance Brokers, we specialise in Home & Contents Insurance QLD

Consolidated Insurance Brokers is your Home & Contents Insurance QLD Broker. Our friendly professional staff are located in Brisbane, Bundaberg & Emerald. Everyone has a general idea of what Home Contents Insurance Brisbane is about – but with the number of advertisements online and on TV, all we hear about is price.

Your home is your most important asset and understanding what home insurance covers is critical in making an informed decision about your policy. In addition, We can help you with Landlords Insurance.

Home Insurance policies have two general policy structures:

  1. Listed or Defined Events – this policy insures a limited range of specific events (e.g. fire, lightning, theft)
  2. Accidental Damage – a broker policy insures you against any accidental loss or damage, including worldwide cover for your contents.

Many direct insurers offer an optional “Accidental Damage Option” on listed events policies. Some insurers such as YOUI (PDS–23/05/2016) limit this cover to $5,000.

A broker Accidental Damage policy protects contents Australia-wide and has high limits for valuables cover. This cover won’t place limitations on things such as hearing aids, jewellery or electronic items.

Who Needs Home & Contents Insurance

Everyone needs this insurance – whether you own or rent, you need to protect your assets.

If nothing else, the often overlooked part of home insurance is that it includes personal liability cover. So if someone injures themselves at your home, it protects you against legal costs.

A broker Accidental Damage policy will generally extend this liability cover to be Australia-wide. For example, it covers you if you have a BBQ at the local park and accidentally start a fire.

How can CIB help?

At CIB we work on your behalf to provide a true Broker Accidental Damage policy that includes all risks including flood.

We can help you Get the right cover from our panel of preferred home insures with whom we have had great claims experiences and trust.

For Outstanding Service and Advice, Fast Home & Contents Insurance Quotes with up to 7 local insurance companies, Click “call us” or contact us on the email contact form below.