At Consolidated Insurance Brokers, we specialise in Personal Accident Insurance

Want an Personal Accident Insurance quote? There are a lot of insurers in Australia to compare, which is why an Insurance Broker can help you get the right cover. Call our team today to have any questions answered.

Personal Accident Insurance is the best and only way to protect your income in the event that you are unable to work. The policy covers accidents and injuries, In addition, for an extra premium sickness cover can be included. This insurance covers up to 75% of your income to make sure you keep getting paid.

You can pay your bills, support your family. The focus is on getting better instead of stressing over money, all while recovering in the comfort of your own bed.

accident insurance

Do you rely on your income? How can Accident Insurance help if you weren’t able to work

Our team at Consolidated Life deal with accident policies every day. Our clients are our priority, However top-of-the-line advice is our guarantee. Don’t know anything about Accident Insurance? No problem – we will take the time to educate you so you can make a fully informed decision on the type of policy you want.

Your Insurance Broker works for you. Every year your CIB broker will get an insurance quote from each of our 4 reputable Australian insurers. In addition, it is our job to work with the insurer during the claim process and to pay your claim.

In addition, we will tailor your cover to your unique set of circumstances, and you’ll leave with a policy you can depend on. We can even help with Public Liability Insurance.

At Consolidate Life, we have the know-how to find you the policy you want at a price you can afford. After that, we do the research, we work with the insurers, and we are with you every step of the way.

Click “call us” or contact us on the email contact form below.