My Business Assets & Property? Business Insurance

Contact Us

Once you’ve got your liability looked after, the next most important thing is to make sure any business assets & property of the business are protected.

This can be a building if you’re a property owner, or your contents/fitout if you’re leasing or have a unit within a strata complex.  We can make sure your property is insured against standard Perils such as fire, as well as extending your policy for Accidental Damage.  If you require Flood Cover – let us know, and we’ll do our best to organize it if it’s available in your location.

Unlike your home insurance, business property cover is a bit more customized.  You get to pick a value to insure against Perils, then a separate value to insure for Theft, and the choice again to insure against broken Glass or signage.  You can then specify extra cover on top of this for Electronic or Machinery Breakdown (e.g. computers or refrigeration units) to make sure you have cover if temperature sensitive stock is destroyed or to recover electronic data from your server.

The key thing to remember is that unless specifically requested, everything is insured at your specified business address ONLY.  If you’re a mobile tradesman, or have a sales force on the ground with iPads and Laptops, you need to let us know so we can organize portable cover for you, and we’ll need a list of anything that’s worth more than $2,500 to cover it properly.