Consolidated Insurance Brokers Brisbane provides small business insurance packages for businesses seeking professional insurance advice and time saving efficiency.

Consolidated Insurance Brokers Brisbane back up our business insurance offering with top tier personal insurances that smash the direct insurers with comprehensive coverage – and we are surprisingly competitive on price. We specialise in providing multiple Insurance Broker Quotes to every customer at new business and renewal. With offices located in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Bundaberg and Emerald, CIB has a strong corporate presence while delivering local expertise.

No call centre, no nameless faces – all of your insurance services will be provided by real account managers with claims and funding support from our specialist insurance broking team.

For details on your Account Manager, visit our Meet Us page, and let us keep giving you exceptional service by giving feedback on any of our superstars, or telling us if something goes wrong.

Business Insurance

Personal Insurance

Cyber Insurance

Cyber Insurance is a new type of insurance for our digital world. It is also known as data insurance, privacy & blackmail insurance or database insurance.

Read more

Management Liability Insurance

Management Liability is there to protect the business against some common internal threats. Management liability insurance includes a combination of several benefits.

Read more

Investment Property Terms Explained

More and more people are seeing the value in investment properties, as opposed to investments in riskier assets. As investment properties are typically the largest investment that people will make outside of their personal homes and businesses.

Read more

Would You Like To Make A Claim?

Although you shouldn’t normally repair without authority, if your roof has been damaged in a storm, you’re well within your rights to do what’s necessary to prevent further damage – e.g. emergency repairs to stop more water coming in. Just make sure you take photos where possible, and call us as soon as you can so we can advise you and get the insurer on side for the claim.

CALL 07 3292 1100

And ask to speak to our Claims Manager