At Consolidated Insurance Brokers, we specialise in Business Insurance
Business Insurance is our bread and butter! You have dedicated a lot of time and effort into growing and developing your business, so let CIB help protect your business from unexpected events.
Our policies will protect your business and they offer a wide range of insurance covers and financial protection. Business Insurance can cost as little as $50 per month for a range of events, for instance:
- Damage to your business premises, stock or contents (we can extend this to include flood cover)
- Breakdown of critical machinery, electronic equipment or air-conditioners, including spoilage of stock
- Theft of your goods or money
- Public Liability Insurance covers for legal costs against personal injury or property damage caused in connection with your business
- Employment Practices Liability to cover against employees claiming unfair or unlawful dismissal
- Cyber Liability Insurance to protect you, your servers or your cloud applications against being hacked or compromised
- Business Interruption which provides financial support if you cannot operate due to property damage or a natural disaster
- Professional Indemnity Insurance to cover errors and omissions in your advice or professional services.
How can CIB help?
We will work on your behalf to find tailored Business Insurance that matches your needs.
Your Insurance Broker works for you. Every year your CIB broker will get an insurance quote from each of our 9 reputable Australian insurers. In addition, it is our job to work with the insurer during the claim process and to pay your claim. We help you understand how your policy works so you get the most out of it.
The types of insurance cover you choose along with the sums insured will determine the premium you pay. We will navigate you through that process and offer advice on the sections relevant to your business.
Above all, we will help balance your needs and your budget, so you end up with enough cover without breaking the bank. Monthly payment options are available to preserve cash flow.
As a member of the Steadfast network, we help Australian businesses Get the right cover so you can stay in business no matter what comes your way. In short, we find you the insurance options you need at the price you want.